Are you ready to set off as newlyweds for your much-awaited honeymoon trip? This is the most important travel plan for newly married couples to rekindle their love, spend time in each other’s lovely company, and explore the greatest heavens of the world.
Thinking about the best honeymoon destination, Maldives surely tops the list. Strategically located in the Southern west of India and Sri Lanka and in the midst of majestic Indian Ocean.
Maldives is a honeymoon travel paradise featuring hundreds of tropical islands, white sandy beaches, water sports activities, luxurious resorts, crystal clear water, exotic dining, and the list goes on.
Why Maldives is an ideal honeymoon destination for you?
Being a newly wedded couple, you surely think of capturing magical moments of your traveling together for the very first time after getting hitched.
Maldives is definitely a unique choice for its unbeatable tropical essence where lies miles of blue crystal clear water of Indian Ocean, surrounded by manifold beach islands.
Most important is the romantic persona of beaches, natural vegetation, majestic beauty, and cool breeze flowing all around. You tend to feel seize the moment while walking hand in hand with your beloved partner on the beach.
Every single year, millions of honeymoon couples come to Maldives by booking their special honeymoon packages. Such travel deal comprise of all-inclusive facility of residing in a luxurious island resort travelled either by boat or seaplane.
There are tons of celebrity like facilities and activities around honeymoon special resorts of Maldives. All of them are ideally located on white sandy beaches having innumerable shades of coastal beauty all around.
Top reasons to book honeymoon tour package of Maldives
- COVID-19 Free Zone: First of all, make your honeymoon trip straight to Maldives which is a total COVID-19 free zone. There is no case of pandemic situation here at this tropical heavenly paradise. There is no other place in the world to travel at any point of time like Maldives.
- Luxurious Dining: Maldives special cuisines, Thai delights, Japanese, Indian, Continental, and you name it. Every single delectable dish is served at Maldives honeymoon island resorts. Whether you feel like staying inside, sitting on the wooden deck looking at the endless sea, or even setting up your table bang on the beach with candlelight. Resorts of Maldives make every meal special for honeymoon couples.
- Adventurous Water Sports Activities: Let romance and adrenaline rush mix up together here at Maldives. Especially for lovely honeymoon couples a range of water sports activities are available including scuba diving, kayaking, swimming, fishing, jet skii, banana boat ride, and much more.
- Soothing Spa Delight: Set off a real treat in Maldives undergoing a soothing spa treatment. You both wife and husband can take a spa session together to rejuvenate mind, body, and soul. The most important thing is the exotic spa location which is right in front of the beach to have amazing views of ocean all the time.
- Outdoor Fun: Outdoor activities for honeymoon couples also include island hopping tour, badminton, lawn tennis, beach volleyball, and so on.
- Beach Wedding Ceremony:One thing which is hard to find anywhere in the world is the day-dreaming beach wedding experience. Special honeymoon resorts of Maldives offer this facility to couples to once again get married and this time bang on the beach with full decoration and people around.
- Adaaran Club Rannalhi
- Amaya Kuda Rah
- AnantaraDhigu Maldives Resort
- AnantaraVeli Maldives Resort
- AngsanaIhuru Island
- Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru
- Centara Grand Island
- Cheval Blanc Randheli
- Como Cocoa Island
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma
And the list goes on.
Get access to Maldives-Booking you find and book honeymoon travel package at the best price. Ensure a safe and romantic travel experience with no such pandemic of COVID-19 in Maldives.